Roll Compactor GMP
A separate panel board which consist all controls and indicators of the compactor are permanently built in namely, on/off rolls, on/off feed screw, main switch, forward/reverse switch, ammeters for rolls and feed screw and emergency stop to avoid short circuit or fire hazard at the time of cleaning with water.
SALIENT FEATURES :
- Roll Compactor VMRC 200/50, 200/75 & 200/100 are GMP Models & 200/150 is Standard Models (can be supplied as GMP at extra cost).
- Very compact design available in Plain, Water Jacketed or Flameproof Model.
- Screw is driven through mechanical variator. Safety slipping clutch between gearbox and feed screw.
- Rolls drive through twins shaft gearbox with speed drive unit coupled to it using coupling, which ensures synchronization of the rolls with a steady torque loading.
- Pre-densifier screw comprises of cylindrical or conical shape, which is well polished and made of AISI SS-304 quality material – SS 316 optional.
- Compacting rolls sleeves are made out of tool steel, hardened to 55 HRC approximately, and are keyed in to shafts and thus protected against axial slipping by thrust plates and bolts.
- The feed screw assembly can be lifted by hand-operated hydraulic pump. This facilitates ease in cleaning.
- Scrapper assembly also designed to dismantle for ease of cleaning.
- Pre-compression chamber guides the powder without any slippage or leakage.
|Model||VMRC - 200/50||VMRC - 200/75||VMRC - 200/100||VMRC - 200/150|
|Output *||20 to 60kgs./Hr.||20 to 60kgs./Hr.||100 to 250 kgs./Hr.||100 to 350 Kgs./Hr.|
|Roll Size||Ø200 mm x 50 mm (W)||Ø200 mm x 75mm(W)||Ø200 x 100 mm(W)||Ø200 mm. x 150 mm ( W)|
|5 Hp / 960 RPM / 3 Ph||10 Hp / 960 RPM / 3 Ph|
|2 Hp / 1440 RPM / 3 Ph||3 Hp / 1440 RPM / 3ph|
|Roll Surface **||Corrugated / Plain / Knurled / Briquetted
(Selection depends upon material characteristics.)
|Roll Speed||5 to 25 RPM (Through Step pulley drive.)|
|Feed Screw Spped||10 to 60 RPM (Through Mechanical Variator)|
|* Depending on the material characteristics. ** Optional|