- Machine are designed on the principle of gyratory motion generated by double eccentric weight mounted on two ends of the shaft of vertically mounted specially designed vibro motor.
- The screening assembly consisting of one or more set of deck/screens is mounted on a set of annularly located springs, effectively isolating the base from vibrating assembly.
- The double weight moving with the shafts and located at relative angular position produces three dimensional vibrations which in turn cause the material falling on the screen mesh move at a specific speed in straight to spiral direction giving controlled and effective screening.
- Due to the adjustability of weight and the relative angle between them it is possible to make the material move on the screen in desired path to achieve the desired retention time for effective screening before the material gets discharged from the outlet spout. During this process the particles smaller than the mesh aperture fall through the mesh and the oversize material gets discharged from the outlet spout. This process is repeated on the next mesh in case of multi deck screening.
- Noiseless, Maintenance free & high speed machine.
- Available in different models.
- Portable and compact.
- All contact parts and screen of SS 304 AISI stainless steel material.
- Electric power consumption is very less compared to reciprocating vibratory system.
- Standard machine are with TEFC motor explosion proof / flame proof motor material.
- SS 316 quality contact parts optional.
- Easy dismantling and cleaning facility for contact parts.
- Double & Triple deck screens with outlet and hopper for bottom deck available on request.
|Model||VMSM - 30"|
|Screens||SS 304 (SS 316 Optional)|
|Screen Dia.||750 mm|
|Capacity / Hour *||30 to 300 Kgs.|
|Charging Height||1050 mm without Lid|
|Discharding Height||670 ± 5 mm|
|Electric Motor||0.25 Hp / 1440 RPM / 3 Ph|
|* Depending upon Material's properties and screen size.|